[Source] preparing to add Projective Texture Mapping capability to XJ3D

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Thu Feb 14 14:12:43 PST 2013

Thanks for your note Kwan-Hee Yoo.  Very happy to hear about your
planned progress!

We keep all of our information about checking out and compiling the NPS
branch of Xj3D at
https://savage.nps.edu/Savage/developers.html#Xj3D

I have copied Hyokwang Lee who performs this build, and also
co-developer Terry Norbraten.

Looking ahead, it is probably now time to create developmental versions
of the X3D v3.4 doctype and schema.  I will look back to your message
last summer that proposed PTM definitions for the schema.

If you want to have a teleconference session about this, we will be
happy to do so.

Looking forward to further progress together.