[Source] Errors on implementation of projective texture (PTM) in Xj3D

Justin Couch justin at vlc.com.au
Mon Jun 10 15:55:01 PDT 2013

On 11/06/13 4:06 AM, Alan Hudson wrote:

> Here is the best documentation.  Not sure how up to date it is but its a
> good start.
>
> http://www.xj3d.org/arch/extending.html

Still  a good guide. Nothing major has changed since that was put
together. Should add a note on internationalisation, but if you copy
other code, you'll see how it all works anyway. Note that we have quite
strict requirements in terms of the way you architect code.

> I'm confirming my plans for Siggraph now, I should know within  a week
> whether I'm going.

Sadly, not for me this year.

--
Justin