[Source] Xj3D nightly builds problem

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Tue Jun 3 23:47:23 PDT 2014

hi Terry... am checking on the nightly jenkins builds for Xj3D.

Trunk is working OK:

	https://savage.nps.edu/jenkins/job/Xj3dSourceTrunk/

NPS branch has problems:

	https://savage.nps.edu/jenkins/job/Xj3dSourceNpsBranch

with recent builds failing, starting with:

	https://savage.nps.edu/jenkins/job/Xj3dSourceNpsBranch/1113/
	https://savage.nps.edu/jenkins/job/Xj3dSourceNpsBranch/1113/console

Console start includes:

> Building in workspace /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/Xj3dSourceNpsBranch/workspace
> Updating http://svn.xj3d.org/xj3d_code/branches/NPS at revision '2014-05-27T00:34:39.116 -0700'
> A         build.out.txt
> D         nbproject/nbjdk.properties
> D         nbproject/jdk.xml
> D         nbproject/nbjdk.xml

Console ends with following error:

> FATAL: Unable to find build script at /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/Xj3dSourceNpsBranch/workspace/NPS/nbproject/nbjdk.xml
> Build step 'Invoke Ant' marked build as failure
> Finished: FAILURE

I suspect that the problem is our jenkins invocation needs to be updated to point at a different build file...  is the correct build file now simply

	build.xml

Perhaps your jenkins account is working to adjust this... mine appears to be locked out at present.  Once logged in, either of us should have permissions to change the build invocation.