[Source] [X3D-Public] Xj3D Evolution - Web3D.org

Justin Couch justin at vlc.com.au
Thu Jun 5 15:49:29 PDT 2014

On 5/06/2014 10:20 pm, Cecile Muller wrote:

> Public repositories are free even for organizations, it's only private
> repos or the Enterprise solution
> (to install on your own server) that are not.

Correct. Both j3d.org and my personal repos are public and free of
charge. They've been up there for several years now.

Maven stuff is a bit more complicated, but I've now converted about half
a dozen codebases to using it from other build systems. It just takes a
lot of work to reorganise the repo in the way that maven likes to run.
The other part is the signing needed to make a formal release that goes
out through the maven central repository if you want stuff publicly
available.

--
Justin