[web3d-announce] Web3D at SIGGRAPH 2021 - BoF - Web-Wide Interactive 3D - August 9th from 12-1PM Pacific.

Web3D Consortium announce at web3d.org
Sat Aug 7 12:17:05 PDT 2021

sigg2021

*Join us at our annual SIGGRAPH 2021, Birds of a feather (BoF) sessions.
*

*1. Web-Wide Interactive 3D
<https://www.web3d.org/event/web3d-siggraph-2021>: **August 9th from
12-1PM Pacific.*

See how powerful publishing open interactive X3D on the web can be.

Join Web3D members as they discuss all things new with Web3D Consortium
and the upcoming X3D 4.0 specification.

See our members demonstrate how open interactive 3D visualization can
unlock industry standards, tools and domains for authors and end users:
X3D V4.0, glTF/WebGL, Unity3D/Blender/Meshlab,

Use cases: 3dMD -Medical3D <http://3dmd.com/>, NIH - 3Dprinting
<https://www.nihlibrary.nih.gov/services/3d-printing-service/3d-printing-nih>/scanning,
Virginia Tech - AR/VR <http://arc.vt.edu/> and Versar- Geo3D
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yMb_XQ8Q6uquMrUPw_lphclAvwHUrpeS/view?usp=sharing>.

Join us and share what other capabilities your community needs for 3D
publishing on the Web?

*2. Preceding the Web3D BoF. Web3d Members will also be presenting at
the CARTO BoF - *
*August 9th from 10-11AM Pacific.*

ACM SIGGRAPH Cartographic Visualization (Carto) Birds of a Feather -
Details here
<https://s2021.siggraph.org/presentation/?id=bof_102&sess=sess222>

*SIGGRAPH 2021 is a Virtual event. Register **here
<https://s2021.siggraph.org/register/>**. *

------
Web3D Consortium *www.web3d.org* <http://www.web3d.org>
Email: anounce at web3d.org
133 Lorimer, Salinas California 93901 USA