[WWW-Vrml] Multiverse was: [Ann] The Web goes 3D - Bitmanagement releases ISOStandard Viewer BS Contact 7.2 Web 3D

Russ Kinter pyth7 at verizon.net
Sat May 23 11:40:22 PDT 2009

[Russ Kinter] It has been awhile since I have tried Multiverse, so I thought
I would give it another ".wrl"
Back in the day, if a world couldn't load in 20 seconds it was considered
bloated.
Here I am with a high speed connection waiting for several minutes for
Multiverse browser to "update" zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................