[WWW-Vrml] searching for original TextureMap image

John D. Gwinner john at gwinner.org
Wed Dec 20 22:12:36 PST 2017

Ok, I did this just at 256x256, but I can scale it up. What would you like? I don't think we need a lot of rez to see the various things I put on this.

It shows transparency, blended transparency, 0-1 on both U and V Axis (see if I got it right, lol) and enough text to see if it's upside down.

I think maybe I should do a few of the squares as R, G, and B? I could do a higher scale one for those too.

                    == John ==