[X3D-Public] my musings on O3D and JavaScript on the web

Tom Sparks tom_a_sparks at yahoo.com.au
Tue Apr 28 18:23:26 PDT 2009

--- On Wed, 29/4/09, Len Bullard <cbullard at hiwaay.net> wrote:

>Nay! Composable libraries, reusable, cheap to build but built >to last by
>being open IP-free technology.

>Yes, the miracle of VRML is it is still standing.  As I said, >the only test
>that matters to me.

that what I've all way felt was missing, I know about
http://x3dgraphics.com/examples/X3dForWebAuthors/X3dResources.html#Examples, but there are no animated clipart
like doors, lights, switchs etc that are in prototype form

tom_a_sparks Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments. but instead use OpenDocument File Formats or use OpenOffice http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenDocument http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenOffice.org http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html

      The new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for Yahoo!7: Faster, Safer, Easier.