[X3D-Public] ROUTEs can send an event to a point in the 3D space?

Russ Kinter pyth7 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 21 13:28:38 PDT 2009

I am unsure as Joe is.
However it sounds like you can do this by simply watching the PlaneSensor
output in a Script. When the desired location is reached do your add/remove
ROUTES. No SAI needed.
If you are trying to add objects into the scene from a webpage, then yeah I
could see SAI. Just send a String to the world and do createVRMLfromURL

Russ Kinter