[X3D-Public] Inform 7 and X3D

miriam miriam at werple.net.au
Sat May 2 04:39:52 PDT 2009

This looks interesting. I haven't seen anything that might be a
straightforward connection between the two. If you find anything please
do let me know as I'm just embarking on a VR story attempt (again).

I had been very intrigued about the possibility of using the delightful,
free RenPy system with 3D somehow, but couldn't see a simple way. Renpy
already lets you use text, decision points, mouse and keyboard
interaction, pictures, sound, and some (2D) animation in your stories.
http://renpy.org

Cheers,

	- Miriam

--
If you don't have any failures then you're not trying hard enough.
  - Dr. Charles Elachi, director of NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory