[X3D-Public] X3D H-Anim Fun

John A. Stewart astewart at crc.ca
Mon May 11 05:21:43 PDT 2009

Joe, John (and, x3d-public, if this message makes it through)

FreeWRL/FreeX3D:

1) the "global" parameter is in newer FreeWRL/FreeX3D versions;

2) HAnim support - I'll have to check to see what currently works;
there have been some pretty dramatic internal changes to FreeWRL that
are currently almost finished; but I'd expect some of the HAnim stuff
has not been ported/verified.

3) We need HAnim for an internal project here; so I'd expect that the
work to get the HAnim code verified will happen in the medium term;
not this week though.

Apologies; I'm "in transit" so I do not have all my notes, etc with
me; but I'd be (pleasantly) surprised if released versions of FreeWRL
run HAnim avatars very well.

John Stewart.