[X3D-Public] X3D H-Anim Fun

John Carlson john.carlson3 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 11 08:38:26 PDT 2009

Launched from the command line, so I could grab console output:

lexer_operator, curID is NOT NULL - it is "global" - but I am looking
for a '}'

freewrl[37945]: ERROR: Expected a closing brace after fields of a
node; at: "TRUE direction 0 1 1 }
DirectionalLight { global TRUE direction -1 -1 -1 }
DirectionalLight { global TRUE direction 1 1 -1 }

DEF Ex_Tim..."

There was a problem referencing the .png when loading the .x3dv from
email link, as well I think.

When I downloaded the x3dv locally, I got the green avatar with the
texture on it in green, with no movement.

If you get different results let me know.  If I can find a development
build of FreeWRL, I will take it for a spin.

FreeWRL-1.22.2.UB