[X3D-Public] Importing H-Anim Avatars into Seamless3d 2.151

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Mon May 18 20:20:31 PDT 2009

> You also have pivot points outside of the skin.

Yes, especiallly in the left hand area. The left hand is really still
the first cut at it. I think the right is much better developed and
skinned OK and it also works better. The EX0 skeleton left hand has
not been adjusted to the later layout used for the right hand. I just
reused the right hand skin to get the left hand skin so some old bones
stick out.

example right hand skeleton at:

http://www.hypermultimedia.com/x3d/hanim/Example01RightHandns.x3dv

with a simple 'relax' animation. Is that worth considering converting
over the left? To me, it works better than the first layout as used on
the EX0 left.

Thanks Again and Best Regards,
Joe