[X3D-Public] Remove dynamically added scenes

Barry Nauta bnauta at vub.ac.be
Wed Nov 11 11:21:35 PST 2009

I have been playing with LOD, but that is not a viable solution.

The initial buildings are boxes, because the hires versions are heavy,
varying from a 100k to 300k per building. LOD preloads the different scenes,
which would be unworkable.

The only player that really works for me is Vivaty. Octaga simply doesn't
load and BitManagement doesn't support the SAI...

Barry