[X3D-Public] Remove dynamically added scenes

Russ Kinter pyth7 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 11 11:27:32 PST 2009

  _____

From: x3d-public-bounces at web3d.org [mailto:x3d-public-bounces at web3d.org] On
Behalf Of Barry Nauta
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 2:22 PM
To: Dave
Cc: x3d-public at web3d.org
Subject: Re: [X3D-Public] Remove dynamically added scenes

I have been playing with LOD, but that is not a viable solution.

The initial buildings are boxes, because the hires versions are heavy,
varying from a 100k to 300k per building. LOD preloads the different scenes,
which would be unworkable.

The only player that really works for me is Vivaty. Octaga simply doesn't
load and BitManagement doesn't support the SAI...

Barry
[Russ Kinter] Off the top of my head have you tried to Inline Node as the
LOD level (or Switch choice)?
You could then dynamically change the url of the Inline Node.

  _____