[X3D-Public] X3D Music Video

Alan Hudson giles at yumetech.com
Sat Nov 21 08:10:42 PST 2009

Len Bullard wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3s1jOoI0yg
>

> X3D music video.  Dirt cheap.   Thanks to Tony Parisi, Kevin Victor and
> Maurio Turri.
>

> I screen captured the tutorial for the music sequencer.  I'm surprised more
> bands don't do this.  The only problem is the color/rez takes a beating.

that was really cool.

If someone was running it interactively would you want them to be able
to control the camera?  Ie I liked the camera movements starting towards
the middle.  But I'm not certain if the user had camera control they
would get the same experience.

--
Alan Hudson

President Yumetech, Inc.                               www.yumetech.com
President Web3D Consortium                             www.web3d.org
206 340 8900 ext 111

Open Source CAN be free, as in "free puppy"