[X3D-Public] Apple's new mouse (& X3D on smartphone?)

steve guynup exposedfield at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 17:25:42 PDT 2009

A new mouse, kinda curious about it...as a tool for Web3D interaction*
http://www.apple.com/magicmouse/

* actually my Web3D is now playing Champions-Online...and I keep getting pawned in PvP (damn kids) Flying, targeting, blocking, choosing offensive and defensive powers tie my fingers in helpless knot perching uselessly on both mouse and keyboard.

And X3D/VRML on any Smart Phone?
I actually need to buy a new phone and heck phone apps are pretty reasonable for individuals to make.

peace
Steve