[X3D-Public] MovieTexture and AudioClip royalty-free options

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 10 10:55:00 PDT 2010

> Although 'interoperable 3D' is an oxymoron.

I think Dave's experience stands on its own, but I think the statement
is extreme and bait for someone to show otherwise. I think now if you
look at whatever browsers there is much greater agreeement than Dave
cites. For example, I am amazed that these
http://www.hypermultimedia.com/x3d/URLTests/
are mostly running in several browsers so progress is being made.

Another happy example is the good results we were greeting with H-Anim
when both Flux and Contact did mostly the same thing. Octaga is OK
except they haven't hooked up the skin to the joints. Then disaster as
VIvaty dropped deformable skin via joint rotation/transformation. Can
we get that back, Tony?

Best Regards,
Joe