[X3D-Public] Want to contribute your thoughts on existing open standards and AR?

Damon H web3dstudent at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 01:37:19 PDT 2010

Hello fellow X3D'ers,
  I want to share with those working with augmented reality that the AR
Standards Workshop <http://www.perey.com/ARStandardsMeeting.html> going on
next month in Seoul, Korea has a few slots left for last minute papers.
There are great members on the program committee from various domains that I
feel could learn a lot from what this community is already doing with
existing open standards and AR. Paper submission details can be found
here<http://www.perey.com/ARStandardsPaperInstructions.html>,
and the submission deadline will be extended for contributors that contact
the workshop co-chairs or reply to this email.

Best regards,
Damon

-- "We are all students of the emerging 3D web"