[X3D-Public] 3D Models of wild animals like moose and reindeer

Sven-Erik Tiberg Sven-Erik.Tiberg at ltu.se
Thu Sep 16 10:40:38 PDT 2010

Hi.

It's closing to x-mas ( ref. to subject of this mail ) ,, no no just joking.

Background to this question, we are running a pre-studie for a driver simulator with the aim of studie driver behaviur in our country where the driver can have a accident or had a stroke ( like me but still driving and riding ).

Our country and this region of europe has a big population of mooses and deers specially reindeers in the nortern part.
We would like to introduce dynamic objects like animals and people in our sceens.

Are there any 3D objects ( in any format ) out there?

BG
Sven-Erik Tiberg