[X3D-Public] X3D and E-Learning - Web3D.org

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Wed Apr 27 17:30:51 PDT 2011

Hello X3D Community.  Please be advised that we are finalizing the charter
for the X3D and E-Learning Special Interest Group (SIG).  Membership is
open. Next week we plan ask the Web3D Board of Directors for charter approval.

Please review this document and advise if you have suggestions, questions, or
interest in participating.  Thanks for considering these possiblities.

http://web3d.org/x3d/wiki/index.php/X3D_and_E-Learning

Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br      brutzman at nps.edu
Watkins 270   MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA  +1.831.656.2149
X3D, virtual worlds, underwater robots     http://faculty.nps.edu/brutzman