[X3D-Public] year-end update reviews needed: X3D player and authoring tool support pages

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Sun Dec 11 10:12:46 PST 2011

Peter, Johannes, Alan, John, Robert, Keith, Braden, plus everyone
building X3D players or X3D authoring tools:

Please review and provide updates to our pages that list the capabilities
and coverage of X3D players and tools.

	Player support for X3D components
	http://www.web3d.org/x3d/wiki/index.php/Player_support_for_X3D_components
	This page has been accessed 61,854 times.

	Tool support for X3D components
	http://www.web3d.org/x3d/wiki/index.php/Tool_support_for_X3D_components
	This page has been accessed 19,414 times.

Web3D members can update their own entries on these pages if they prefer.
Meanwhile I am happy to make any revisions or additions needed.
Update reports are welcome.

Thanks for all contributions helping us build on the shared value of X3D.