[X3D-Public] Sensors: PlaneSensor XYZ and combined Sensors

Dark Before Dawn dark.before.dawn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 14:32:59 PDT 2011

Hi guys,
is there a way to combine two planesensors to achive a dragging
behaviour in XZ plane and also +-Y direction? My current implementation
uses rotations to switch between XZ movement and Y movement.

I also wonder if there is a way to combine multiple sensors like a
planesensor to drag objects around and a sphere sensor to rotate the
same object? While writing this mail I perceived that touchsensor
toggles could be an option.
Cheers Darky