[X3D-Public] remote animation invocation (RAI)

GLG info at 3dnetproductions.com
Sat Mar 19 02:08:29 PDT 2011

I just came across this document, which I am including in
this thread because of its relevancy to what was discussed
here.

Cheers,
Lauren

EXPERIENMENT OF CONVERTING ANIMATED
VIRTUAL CHARACTER INTO X3D/VRML

Cong Ye
Computer Graphics and Virtual Reality Research Group
The Department of Computer Science, Regent Court
211 Portobello, Sheffield
S1 4DP. UK

http://staffwww.dcs.shef.ac.uk/people/C.Ye/pdf/X3D%20repor
t.pdf