[X3D-Public] ANN: ORBISNAP 0.7.1

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Sun Apr 1 17:58:23 PDT 2012

Jan, thanks very much for this announcement - good news!  I've added
a link for Orbisnap on the X3D Resources page.

If you need any help taking advantage of the many features that are
also offed by X3D, please don't hesitate to ask.  We'll be happy to
advise and help.

Perhaps you want to demonstrate your extensive progress at the
Web3D Conference just prior to SIGGRAPH this summer?
http://web3d2012.org/

Question for you:  many years ago we wrote a DIS-Java-VRML extension
for Matlab when it first offered a Java binding.  Now we have the
Open-DIS library with implementations in multiple programming languages.
Wondering what you think is the best way to pursue a binding to Matlab?
http://open-dis.sourceforge.net/Open-DIS.html

Good luck with your ongoing work.