[X3D-Public] X3DOM for web authors

JOHN COADY johncoady at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 2 10:47:08 PDT 2012

Here is my latest version of X3DOM for web authors site.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5095342/Conformance/Player/x3dom/x3domForWebAuthors.html

I added scenes from a few more chapters in the book to the above page. Just use the menu navigation on the left side of page to select chapter and then choose  a scene from the chapter to display it. Some of the scenes don't work because they use X3D nodes that are not supported by X3DOM.

John