[X3D-Public] 3D in HTML! What a great new idea!

Tony Parisi tparisi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 08:21:57 PDT 2012

I think the statement is pretty accurate at this point. You can't really
buy a laptop that doesn't have graphics-- at least the Intel shared mem
type.

I was in BestBuy a couple of days ago and the Samsung ChromeBook I tried
out had WebGL built-in. No install. Just run it. It was pretty fast, too.

Tony