[X3D-Public] 3D in HTML! What a great new idea!

Jaime Magiera jaimelm at umich.edu
Fri Aug 10 14:28:45 PDT 2012

On Aug 10, 2012, at 9:48 AM, cbullard at hiwaay.net wrote:

> My wife says some old British broad named Kate Bush is rumored to be at the closing ceremony.

Hehe.

One of the most creative performers of the 20th Century, discovered by one of the greatest bands of the 20th Century. Nothing special.

Jaime Magiera
The University of Michigan

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea."
-- Antoine de Saint-Exupery