[X3D-Public] Why X3D 3.3 changes the default values of beamWidth and cutOffAngle

Richard Puk puk at igraphics.com
Sat Jan 28 10:31:01 PST 2012

Hi, Michalis --

To the best of my knowledge, there was no intent to change these values. I
will check to ensure that the proposed DIS text for Version 3.3 has not
inverted them and I will ensure that the amendment text is correct.

  -- Dick Puk
      Editor

* Richard F. Puk, Ph.D.
* President, Intelligraphics Incorporated
* 7644 Cortina Court
* Carlsbad, CA  92009
* Tel:  1-760-753-9027 E-Mail: puk at igraphics.com