[X3D-Public] FTI: TActical simulaton for traiing using VRML / X3D

Eric Maranne eric at geovrml.com
Thu May 10 02:00:16 PDT 2012

Hi,

apologies if this sounds like an AD.

I'm a long time lurker on this list (from the good old VRML days of last
century).
I never had enough time this last decade to update my website (was
www.geovrml.com designed in the 90ies), and I just invested some time in
a complete redesign.
Brand new web site is www.vr-crisis.com, and going from one to the other
summarizes the journey from my first simulation tools down to nowadays
complex pedagogic setups.
  ... ( both on web design side as on content :) ...)
I think it worths a looking at, just as an example of what can be done
using mostly VRML/X3D.
Please consider it as the result of a VR involvement that started back
in the 90ies with open Inventor up to now with VRML/X3D.
Hope you'll like the screenshots, ( ...  both on old and new site :) ... )

Have a nice day.

*Eric Maranne - CEO

CRISE*
Parc Club du golf, bat. 7
13855 Aix en Provence-France
Tel : +33 (0)4 42 60 05 01
http://www.vr-crisis.com

/Training Incident Management Teams to the Unexpected/   - since 1996.