[X3D-Public] XMPP / XML schema JScript ( Networksensor )

Sven-Erik Tiberg Sven-Erik.Tiberg at ltu.se
Sun Nov 18 06:16:15 PST 2012

Hi pyth7

Mybee you are right on it's a "Walking dead"
But way alternative can you come up with on a open source network protocol suited multi X3D nodes and non X3D nodes like CarSim interfacing Mathworks Simulink.
Togther forming a driver simulator.
I'm just go 2 groups of students readdy to make this happend.
Can be a option to in RT transfere positions, rotation,,,, and live video to handle a model car.
An area of applications for this projeare are supporting car testing under arctic conditions.

So please tell me any optional protocol to use before we put more effort into usiing RT-XMPP for X3D space and Matworks / Simulink MU system.

/Sven-Erik Tiberg