[X3D-Public] WebGL Demo

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Mon Sep 10 09:34:30 PDT 2012

On 9/6/2012 2:48 PM, Joshua Smith wrote:
> All,
>
> This isn't X3D related except that we use some X3D/VRML technology in our development toolchain. But I figured some of you would find this interesting.
>
> http://goo.gl/cXKjD
>
> We've ported an app that we created for iOS over to javascript/webgl.
>
> The usual webgl caveats apply.
>
> -Joshua

Joshua, agreed that this looks really great!  Congratulations.  8)

If possible to tell us a bit more about your use of X3D/VRML, please do.
It will be helpful to see what model capabilities are of best use for
your work.  Similarly your thoughts on best integration with HTML5/DOM
would be influential.  Thanks for posting about these excellent efforts.