[X3D-Public] [h-anim] Quick review

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Wed Sep 12 18:31:37 PDT 2012

John and Danny, thanks for the interest and excellent comments.

We are having an H-Anim teleconference right now with our Korean
colleagues.  If you would also like to have a teleconference
next week at a convenient time, several of us would be happy
to participate and answer further questions.  We are keen to
hear what you think and maybe learn what else is needed
(or missing) in H-Anim.

p.s. please forward to Danny if possible, email not seen.