[X3D-Public] got MultiTexture and MultiTextureTransform example scenes?

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Tue Apr 2 19:53:58 PDT 2013

I was asked:
> BTW: Do you know of ANY multi-texture examples in XML-based X3D?

We have support for MultiTexture and MultiTextureTransform in X3D-Edit,
tooltips, DTD and schema.

However we don't have any in the X3D Basic examples archive.

Does anyone know of candidate examples?  Or perhaps you are willing to
create one?  That would be good to add to the archive so that we can
encourage consistent support among browsers.

TIA for all pointers or submissions.