[X3D-Public] got MultiTexture and MultiTextureTransform example scenes?

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Tue Apr 23 21:11:33 PDT 2013

Thanks for all of the recent postings regarding MultiTexture support,
very encouraging.

This week's X3D Working Group teleconference is focused on documenting
example scenes, all support, and known issues regarding MultiTexture and
MultiTextureTransform in X3D.

Please join us or send additional info if available - we'll document
everything that was recently posted to the mailing list on the x3d wiki
for ready reference and continued improvement.

Our regular X3D teleconference meeting time is 0800 pacific on the Web3D
conference line.

p.s. Apologies for late notice - was at zSpace developers which had
great sessions but flaky connectivity.