[X3D-Public] got MultiTexture and MultiTextureTransform example scenes?

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 15:13:48 PDT 2013

Don Brutzman wrote:
> Does anyone know of candidate examples? Or perhaps you are willing to
> create one? That would be good to add to the archive so that we can
> encourage consistent support among browsers.

Demo models of Castle Game Engine
(http://castle-engine.sourceforge.net/demo_models.php ) have
multi-texturing examples. The simpler tests, that should work with
view3dscene as well as other browsers, are inside the
texturing_advanced/ subdirectory, the multi_tex* files. Many other tests
and demos use multi-texturing too. Most of the examples are in classic
encoding, but of course can be converted 100% automatically to XML
encoding (e.g. using view3ddscene).

Michalis