[X3D-Public] X3D Schema, DTD additions: H-Anim, CAD improvements
brutzman at nps.edu
Tue Apr 30 08:33:43 PDT 2013
Continued progress on improving H-Anim and CAD quality assurance.
X3D Schema, DTD update activity: 29 April 2013, brutzman, williams
- fixed erroneous H-Anim jointName r_subtalar:r_midproximal as r_subtalar
25 April 2013, brutzman
- HAnimJoint allowed content model further restricted to match X3D
(only displacers HAnimDisplacer, children HAnimJoint HAnimSegment
- inserted annotations for SF/MFNode field names under various CAD,
25 April 2013, Hyokwang Lee, brutzman
- (v3.1+) CADPart is an allowed child node as part of ChildContentModelFull
24 April 2013, brutzman
- Corrected overzealous validation in HAnim nodes: name and version
fields cannot be required since they does not appear in USE copies
15 April 2013, brutzman williams
- Corrected an omission in HAnimSite: name field now typed against
Also updated X3D Schema and DTD documentation. Relevant links:
These and related links are maintained on the X3D Resources page:
Tooltip language support includes English, Chinese, French, German,
Italian, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish.
Review, comments, questions and improvements are welcome.
The administrative move of our sourceforge archives was completed
Review discussion is welcome, on h-anim list please.
Further progress continues, have fun with X3D! 8)
all the best, Don
Don Brutzman Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br brutzman at nps.edu
Watkins 270, MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA +1.831.656.2149
X3D graphics, virtual worlds, navy robotics http://faculty.nps.edu/brutzman
More information about the X3D-Public