[X3D-Public] progress on HAnim skeletons; anatomy/anthropometry strategy discussion

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Thu Jul 4 11:01:17 PDT 2013

"Big list" participants:  H-Anim working group is reaching new levels
and reaching out to Medical working group to build *anatomically correct
human skeleton, modeled and animatable in X3D*.

Further expertise is sought.  If you are interested in these topics,
please follow along and consider contributing on the H-Anim or medical
mail lists.

Have fun with X3D!