[X3D-Public] Touch interface and X3D players

Dirk Coenye info at dfirefire.be
Mon Jul 14 22:31:54 PDT 2014

Hello Dave,

I'd like to second your question. I myself am very interested in a touch interface solution for X3DOM. As the devices are more and more shifting towards touch, X3D and it's viewers cannot (should not)  stay behind.
I haven't found touch in the X3DOM specs yet, hope it arrives soon...

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Dirk Coenye
dfirefire Software Solutions
(mobile)