[X3D-Public] [x3dom-developers] initial X3D JSON conversion support using X3dToJson.xslt

Christoph Valentin christoph.valentin at gmx.at
Sat Oct 11 11:27:56 PDT 2014

Hi Cecile,

I do not want to disturb your discussion.

Only, if you write [...]so this is more a VRML/X3D-inspired format, not "real X3D".[...], do you mean the "3D universe" will rather split into two "multiverses"?

One multiverse "X3D", which does not need W3C browsers and builds "full-blown 3D" (maybe including 2D as part of the 3D scene), but 3D is the "master".

Another multiverse "X3D light", which relies on W3C browsers as the "2D wrappers", as the "masters" of 3D content.

Thanks for any explanation in advance

Christoph