[x3d-public] Gravity Sensor?

Roy Walmsley roy.walmsley at ntlworld.com
Fri Apr 24 02:30:32 PDT 2015

Christoph,

In X3D the only place where forces, including gravity, can be included is in
the Particle systems component.

There isn't anything like a "gravity sensor". You have to take care of it
yourself. This could be done using external code and interacting through the
SAI. Alternatively, you could use a Script node to keep everything internal
to the scene.

>From your reasoning point d) I am assuming you are working with the
GeoSpatial component. What sort of things do you want to apply gravity to?

Roy