[x3d-public] Gravity Sensor?

Christoph Valentin christoph.valentin at gmx.at
Sat Apr 25 01:42:27 PDT 2015

[Christoph:] I guess, you asked this question to the whole community?
I would like to have it, however it's just for hobby reaons and I cannot pay any money :-)
At a first glance, I would request:
- it should be multiuser capable (kind of simple game engine, but ISO standardized)
- it should rely on work already done in X3D/VRML as far as possible (e.g., it should be based on the network sensor)
- it may use the considerations, I have done as homework:
    http://members.chello.at/christoph.valentin/concepts/000_Synopsis.pdf

----> if starting to discuss this we should rename the subject of the mail, OK?