[x3d-public] Wish list for desirable X3D extensions

Christoph Valentin christoph.valentin at gmx.at
Sun Apr 26 04:10:37 PDT 2015

One thing I forgot:

it should be extensible and modular.

Imagine we have a "rudimentary game engine" in X3D, but it could be extended by your own prototypes
 e.g. - one set of prototypes for car simulation
      - one set of prototypes for railway simulation
      - one set of prototypes for helicopter simulation
      - one set for "real" environments (e.g. taken from Google Earth or similar open source virtual globe)
      - one set for "phantasy" environments

and so on