[x3d-public] Convert X3D JSON to X3D XML

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 09:50:35 PST 2015

As part of my loader, I can convert JSON to XML.  If you want to check what the JSON is likely producing (but not positively, x3dom produces more or fails) in terms of DOM, you can run this program, json2x3d.js.  It requires node.js, but you should be able to convert it for use in the browser (or just use my loader).  The source code is here: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD/master/json2x3d.js <https://raw.githubusercontent.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD/master/json2x3d.js>

You can run it like

node json2x3d.js < file.son > file.x3d

Note that this overwrites file.x3d