[x3d-public] ArchPrototype.x3d [was: including ProtoInterface keys in the JSON encoding ]

Holger Seelig holger.seelig at yahoo.de
Sat Dec 12 11:34:32 PST 2015

Cobweb does not support HTML DOM content as HTML DOM is not case
sensitive and this can lead to ambiguities. Please use the following syntax:

<X3D url='"path/to/your/X3D/world.x3d"'>
</X3D>

Holger

Am 11.12.2015 um 04:29 schrieb John Carlson:
> The attached files show two x3d files which at least partially load with errors into InstantPlayer but do not load into Cobweb.  I need a little help diagnosing the problem.  I have also attached an HTML file that I am using to load files into  web page.  I’ve tried Cobweb 1.19 url= and latest.  There may be some other way to load it (pointers appreciated).  I do not see any issues with Schematron, except for perhaps profile of subscenegraphs.
>

> Don, this is follow up on the ArchPrototype.json blank screen issue.
>
> Thanks,

Holger Seelig
Mediengestalter Digital – Digital Media Designer

Scheffelstraße 31a
04277 Leipzig
Germany

Cellular: +49 1577 147 26 11