[x3d-public] [x3dom-users] simple X3D -> JSON -> X3DOM, D3.js

Max Limper max.limper at igd.fraunhofer.de
Wed Feb 25 00:44:44 PST 2015

Dear all participants of this discussion,

I didn't realize it before, but one of our student assistant pointed me
at the fact that this whole discussion about X3D to JSON also takes
place on x3dom-users.

Please, do not use the x3dom-users mailing list for discussions like this.

I already heard some colleagues being overwhelmed by the flood of mails
in their inbox, and I could imagine that people (users) even cancel
their subscription to the list because of this (that's at least what I
would do if I'd get mails from a list and I would only be interested in
reading, say, 2% of them at all).

In general, please try to separate the dev list from the users list, and
avoid always double-posting to both.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best Regards,

Max