[x3d-public] viewpoint center of rotation coordinate system

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 07:18:00 PDT 2015

Hello Roy,

thank you for the quick response.  I generated a formal specification
comment and suggested adding the words "in the local coordinate system" to
the sentence "The *centerOfRotation* field specifies a center about which
to rotate the user's eyepoint when in EXAMINE mode."

-Andreas

--
Andreas Plesch
39 Barbara Rd.