[x3d-public] X3D schema review meeting
brutzman at nps.edu
Mon Jun 15 08:37:11 PDT 2015
Attendees: Roy and Don
1. Roy is reviewing Mantis issues related to specification comments and comparing them to recent work. (150 reviews complete, perhaps half-way done.)
He is finding a number of Mantis issues that are marked as resolved, but actually don't appear to be corrected in the specification.
He is preparing a further summary that follows up on his "fit for purpose" review of our process.
[x3d] Specification comment handling process - fit for purpose?
2. Suggested activity for Wednesday working-group call:
- enter new Mantis issues from recent posts
- review procedures and process
- consider creating a new working-group page describing procedures and process
- look again at adding Subject line to specification posts, this will definitely help
3. Deferred pending for next group call: review proposed specification hierarchy changes for AudioClip and MovieTexture.
[x3d] AudioClip, MovieTexture interface hierarchy
4. Recent changes discussed on mailing list for Viewpoint/ViewpointGroup have been published.
5. No meeting next week, returning from Web3D 2015 conference. Hope to see others there!
all the best, Don
Don Brutzman Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br brutzman at nps.edu
Watkins 270, MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA +1.831.656.2149
X3D graphics, virtual worlds, navy robotics http://faculty.nps.edu/brutzman
More information about the x3d-public