[x3d-public] I took the plunge.

Alan Grimes ALONZOTG at verizon.net
Fri Oct 9 10:43:01 PDT 2015

I took the plunge and bought a domain for myself... (nothing there yet).

To be successful, I need to make the user's jaw hit the floor. The
obvious way to do that is 3D....

The host I rented has a PHP/MySQL stack.

Are there any good tutorial-oriented pages about X3D and SAI?

To save bandwidth, it seems to make sense to try to generate detail
meshes/textures on the client from fractal tables or something. Is there
anything resembling that in the standard?   (goal = keep it under 1MB)

The latest version of that cathedral demo on the main site seems to have
most of the features I want, is there any source available for that?

/me will be taking a crash-course in javascript =\

--
IQ is a measure of how stupid you feel.

Powers are not rights.