[x3d-public] procedure for timely resolution of straightforward X3D specification issues

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 16:59:21 PST 2016

> c. We have begun putting the X3D Specification draft documents into github
version control for shared editing and detailed member review.

Hi,

This is fantastic news, if this repository is going to be public. I would love
to be able to submit pull requests (or at least issues to the public
bugtracker) to the X3D specification. It could be an incredible boost to X3D,
to be so open.

(I believe it would be much better system than Web3d.org form "spec comments",
where in my experience many submitted issues, even trivial corrections of
obvious spec errors, have been lost.)

Is there a chance of this possible in the near future?

I cannot google the X3D specifications on GitHub now, so I assume they are
private now?

I'm sorry if this was already explained on this list --- I was a little quiet
for the last couple of months, busy in coding (around my engine and X3D and
Android:)

Best regards,

Michalis